Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Running to November

Oh my, here we are. Mr Month of October already strikes its cord quite some time ago till I realise that the month is even ending. Time flies so fast each day and the next thing you know we are already nearing the end of the year. And there's still so much things that I need/need to do, doesn’t matter whether it's a priority in life or not.

I’m almost five months pregnant now. It’s interesting to see myself growing as a pregnant woman, though not as much (read: for the time being). Many of you have already buzzed my ears with, “Are you sure you’re pregnant?”, “Where’s your tummy?” and “Is your baby growing?” HAHA, no worries at all heaps, by the time baby-love strike six months or so (in the tummy), you will see me getting much wider than you actually expect. If not, then I am a hell lucky woman on earth!

I have lost three kilograms of my weight during the first trimester of my pregnancy and I have gained it all back during the blissful month of Syawal. Thank God; I am still able to get on my limbs to do the household chores which I’ve already find passion in. They aren’t so bad after all. I, of course, depend a lot on my assistant, Mr Washing Machine for the endless laundry. He have never complaint or vent anger when I dump all the smelly, dirty clothes in. He has been very nice and completes his job on time. Thank you MR WM. I also don’t crave for any particular foods which also lessen the burden for people around me. Just so to see me happy, feed me with good food I love. I’m sure gonna smile wide and happy!

For now, I sooo can’t wait for November for the next scan to see how baby-love is doing in there and insya’allah, to know his/her gender!!! Oh please November come quick!

Love, Hani.
xoxo

No comments: