Wednesday, September 30, 2009

Back on Syawal

I barely jot a dot on this dusty page for the past weeks. I was a little off tempo, aren’t I?
Perhaps I’m hooked in embarking this journey called life. :D

I have been well, people. Not that I was busy in that sense, but like I said, I was hooked in embarking this blissful life, as a daughter, a daughter-in-law, a wife and soon to be mummy. I somehow wonder, did i pressed the fast forward button of life?! Believe it or not, i'm still trying to make myself believe. HAHA. Now, that too makes Ramadhan and Syawal this year a little different than any other years. It’s a different feeling altogether, really. Simply blessed. Alhamdulillah.

I’m very much contented for what it is now. Well, life isn’t just a smooth sailing journey where things are just as simple, but somehow, those challenges are ones that got me smiling at the end of the road. Take it easy, we live life just once. (:

On a deeper note, i hope it's not too late for me to kindly wish you all a blissful Aidilfitri.
Mohon maaf, zahir dan batin. May you always be blessed by Allah.
Have a great Lebaran with your loved ones people!

Selamat Hari Raya Aidilfitri!
* this entry is perhaps here for the sake of being here. (:

No comments: