Sunday, July 12, 2009

A Little of Mrs Wife

Every wife's challenge is to do something we love and at the same time have a fulfilling family life. I am feeling a great degree of happiness right now because the current situation allows for that integration. At this very moment, I am feeling very secure, so solid in my decision and so adamant that this is the right thing to do.

The decision to start shift work all over again isn’t that easy. Thank God its only two shifts, not three. The thought of marriage life and its responsibilities simply do not add ease to it either. Sacrifices have to be made to gain many benefits, isn’t it? Its not gonna be easy altogether. Tawakal. I also have put a stop to school though psychology was pretty much my subject interest, as the school have neglected trust. That, I shall not say any further as it’ll frustrates me for my planned in further upgrading myself have turned to thrash! Very forgiving I am, now that shall not interfere in my walk to Plan B. Life, I will not give up.

I’ve always crave for a creative outlet to throw my boundless energy in, especially when love is out for work and I’m done with the wifey work, I have plain fun times with myself. Where? The influence of FB and blogs and of course, those favourite shops I endlessly step in for more clothes. I am not a fashionista, mind you, but I have this (bad, no) habit of retail therapy more often than anything else. My responsibilities as a wife, however, should not be neglected. I do have fun but I have my reasons to put them away for awhile.

I’m no perfect wife. It is an interesting journey I’m in now, taking little baby steps in learning the most out of it. I am still learning to cook a perfect dish. I am not a fulltime chef but thank God love is not choosy of the food he eats. We often have simple dishes at home or we’ll dine out for a different ambience altogether. Nevertheless, my personal goal would be the perfect chef for my husband. Other than that, we take initiative in doing the housework and so forth. Fortunately, I do not have to go through ALL the stress to do everything on my own. Thank you, sweetheart.

Oh yes! My sister-in-law is pregnant! My prayers syukur to Allah that I’ll soon be Auntie Hani! For now, we’ll call the little baby in the tummy Baby Farsha (Farhan & Aisha) while the parents think of an appropriate name for him or her. Oh Hani don’t be too excited. We don’t even know what gender the baby is. CEH!

Presently, I am very contented with the way things are working out in my life. It definitely won’t go as smooth as anyone would want life to be, but I am grateful with what it is now. Slowly but surely.

With that, I thereby hit the sack to rest those lovely eye bags.
Oh, and I gotta wake up in less than 3 hours for the next fishing trip.

Toodles!

No comments: