Saturday, July 11, 2009

Sheer Bliss

Getting all dressed up in a pretty dress unlike any other days and post a position as a wife now wasn't what i was all excited about. It is simply the day i call meaningful and the years gone through with much strength and support. Such a sheer bliss. Sure it is.

From our friendship right up to the engagement and then the marriage, or must i say up till date, along the years, i am sure there are hundreds of you who have dedicated in a way or another to these two souls, Syam & Hani. I certainly have a long long overwhelming list to dedicate my heartfelt thanks to the ones who made it possible.

Of course, i would start praying syukur to Allah for the blessings and He who permits things to happen in all angles. Alhamdulillah. And not forgetting, thanking the two most important people in my life, my dearest parents.

I will not start thanking one by one on this particular post. I know the list will go on and on and i am not going to bore you with that. Guess it is not appropriate for me to go this simple way in just thanking you through just this page, right? If time and place permits me to, i shall thank you personally alright. Insya'allah.

The wedding was filled with joy and colourful moments I call fruitful; the pleasantly served food, the beautiful array of gifts and the truckload of people. I felt so special all over again. I was not able to step out of my lovely room at certain point time (it was minutes before the solemnisation) due to some rules or tradition i had to respect. Nevertheless, the company i had in the room by Suhaila, Ruhyani and some others who went in for a moment or so, have kept me comfortable. I was entertained much with the camwhore, chit chats and craps of the lovely ladies. They never fail to keep me warm and secured in times when i had palpitations when those fingers got cold and trembled. That feeling i must say, led me flying in the air of love. Butterfly is misery? Oh no, not this time around. Those butterflies kept me nervous and excited.

As much as i dislike putting on thick make-up on my face, i did not cared much about it. As long as i look acceptionally fine. I did not want anything to affect me in any way. All i cared was to spent time with the people, share the happiness, enjoy the day full of love, joy and meaning. Oh, no words could ever describe what i felt on that very day. It's way beyond words. My lips were too tired to boot, SMILING. =)


I have over thousands of pictures to upload, so those that i'll upload in the multiply-album are just bits of it, but you'll have a clear picture of the whole event, somehow.

I have two hard copy albums related to the wedding that should remain exclusive for others to view. It’s made in a special form, solely edited by the cameraman himself, Uncle Rahmat, with his skills of photography and pictures arranged in such a unique way in a special kind of album. The video, however, is still awaiting from Abang Zamberi A. Patah. He have eight tapes to edit on the whole event. Woah, tell me about it. I'd rather not rush him before my video goes haywire.HEHE

My heartfelt thanks once again to every single one who have gave me endless support and doa.

Much love,
Hani.

No comments: