Friday, July 17, 2009

The Way to a Man's Heart is through His Stomach


My personal goal would be the perfect chef for my husband, yes?

I have always loved collecting recipes from blogs. I even bought a few recipe books which were sadly placed on the highest shelf only to be flip very rarely or even borrow mum her piles of recipes which she have long retired from holding it.
Let’s just put it as I am someone who has always been interested in diet and nutrition, or cook. Unfortunately, I will only translate that passion into practice as and when my ‘chef-mood’ strikes.

Today, since it's love's off day, he went fishing without bringing home any sort of fishes but fortunately, MUSSELS!

Oh-so-fresh MUSSELS!

I went home from work, surprised, “How to keep those? (I know they can’t be kept for long) Who’s gonna cook?”
He answered with a mean grin, “YOU!” I frowned a little, and smiled.

Oh sweetheart, lucky those were not CRABS!

(If those were, i'd probably scratch my head and end up just cooking them in soup too!)

So yes, it was the Soup of Mussels that i've made today!


A simple dish to fill the day with smiles and happiness. =D

Credits to my lovely husband who caught them himself

(with fine cuts on his palms afterwhich).

Love you dearest. <3


No comments: