Monday, January 4, 2010

A-OK in my Belly

No I definitely won’t blabber how good or bad 2009 have been for me, neither am I going to reveal what are my resolutions for 2010. Tell me who doesn’t want a good year ahead?!

Basically, I’m grateful for what life has for me now. Alhamdulillah.

I feel as if i have been pregnant forever at this point. It is hard to imagine being pregnant for another ten weeks though, and baby-love still has a lot of growing and developing to do! Baby-love is 1.6kg now. Thank Allah that all his scans have shown that he is normal and happily eating like no other. HAHA! My weight has reach 53kg from 43kg. Tell me about it! The weight that I gain is made up of my baby, placenta, blood supply, uterus, breasts, fat, water storage and amniotic fluid. And the weight doesn’t stop increasing yet. In fact, over the next 10 weeks, baby-love will be more than double in weight, or even come close to tripling. Growth spurt!

I feel clumsier than normal, which is perfectly understandable. Not only that I am heavier now, but the concentration of weight in my pregnant belly causes a shift in my center of gravity. Plus, thanks to hormonal changes, my ligaments are more lax, so my joints are looser, which may also contribute to my balance being a bit off, which therefore result to clumsiness, yes.

Oh, have I mentioned that I’m already experiencing baby-love’s big kicks, poking elbows or even jabbed by his knee?
He even swishes and rolls. I am not kidding! It’s truly an awesome experience all in all.

I’m now counting my weeks, nearing the delivery date. It’s gonna be pretty soon before I actually realises it.
Much prayers for a smooth delivery, insya’Allah.

Excuse me now because I have feeding to do. ;)

Love, Hani.

No comments: